Delegates told us that they were positively inspired and motivated after our recent FoodTreX Online Food Travel Summit that took place last week on April 22 – 23. Our ten speakers spoke to passionate professionals from 33 countries, and provided practical insights, tips, and advice on diverse subjects affecting our culinary tourism industry stakeholders.
This year’s webinars included:
- Exploring the Latest Food Travel Industry Trends, Erik Wolf, World Food Travel Association
- Promoting Food Loving Travel in Low Season, Anna Blaua, Riga Tourism Development Bureau (LIVE Riga)
- How to Differentiate Your Food Tours, Sarah Hach, Maine Food for Thought Tours
- How to Scale Artisanal Food/Beverage Products (the Best Green Jam), Janice Ruddock, Taste Nova Scotia
- The Art of Protecting & Promoting Culinary Cultures, Anubhav Sapra, Delhi Food Walks
- Food Travel & Kids, Karolina Buczkowska-Gołąbek, Poland Culinary Tourism Association
- Top 5 Things to Know When Designing a Gourmet Tour, Sheree Mitchell, Immersa Global
- What’s Wrong with Review Sites?, Richard Bagnold, Major Foodie Dining Reviews
- Crafting a Successful Narrative for Culinary Visitors, Samantha Hardcastle, Amore Social
- When Crisis Strikes: How to Manage a Meltdown, James Blick, Devour Tours
The audience was excited and engaged, with fantastic Q & A sessions. Nothing could make us happier than to see our culinary tourism community grow year by year!